The GeneBEcon project held the 2nd Consortium Meeting at the Municipal University Library in Limassol, Cyprus, for 2 days on October 4th and 5th, 2023. During this Consortium Meeting, 18 partners from 11 European countries discussed the New Genomic Technique (NGT) proposal of the European Commission, which included NGT verification, authorisation procedures and guiding the partners on the transition from expected to key exploitable results.
The 2nd GeneBEcon Consortium Meeting Objectives were to:
- Take status of the 1-year GeneBEcon project activities and results,
- Plan the forthcoming activities and the project mid-term review,
- Reinforce the collaboration among all GeneBEcon partners,
- Collaborate for resolving any potential issues and risks regarding the GeneBEcon tasks,
- Hold the 2nd Consortium General Assembly,
- 1st Stakeholder Advisory Board Meeting (SAB) with all GeneBEcon partners.